What data we collect
When you use our website or get in touch with us using different channels, we collect information which includes:
- Personal data may include your name, email address, postal address, limited data from social media profile, phone number, date of birth, and any other relevant information we need to contact or identify our customers
- Technical data includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, your approximate location, time of your visit, operating system, platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website
- Usage data includes information about how you use our websites, products, and services
- Marketing and communications data includes your preferences in receiving marketing materials from us and your communication preferences.
How we collect personal data
We collect personal information, using the following channels:
- our websites
- email, text, and other electronic messages you send us
- public sources, including but not limited to social media platforms and public databases
- our clients while providing services to them
How we use personal data
We only use personal data of our clients where we have legal grounds to do so for a number of purposes, including the following:
- to perform the contract we have or will have with you
- when we need to comply with applicable laws and regulations
- when we need your data to run our business, personalize your experience with us, and deliver the best possible service
- for marketing communications when we have your permission or when permitted by law
- to respond to your queries
The email address you provide to us might be used to send you email newsletters. To do that, we use the MailСhimp marketing automation platform which is certified under the US-EU data privacy agreement and complies with the EU data privacy guidelines. Please note that MailChimp is a third-party service that is not owned or managed by SSA Design.
How we protect personal data
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of personal data when users enter, submit, or access their information on our websites. The servers on which our customers’ personal data is stored are kept in a controlled environment, particularly at cloud servers of Microsoft Azure.
Do we disclose any personal data to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who help us in operating our website, doing our business, or servicing you as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may share your personal data with:
- service providers who provide engineering services, industry data collection and aggregation, IT and system administration services
- professional advisers such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services
- regulators and government authorities based in Ukraine which we need to report to about what we’re doing with your personal data in certain circumstances and if we are required to meet a legal or regulatory obligation.
We will not share your personal data with anyone else for their own marketing purposes unless we have your permission to do so.
How we store personal data
We store collected data about our clients, other companies, people with whom we already have business relationship, and people with whom we want to develop relationships in Zoho CRM which is GDPR-compliant customer relationship management database system. These data include relevant business information such as contact details, publicly available information, your responses to targeted emails, website activity, chat history, and other business information added by SSA Design employees during personal interactions with our customers.
We keep your personal data for only as long as we need to. How long we need your personal data depends on what we are using it, including for any legal requirements we have to comply with.
When deciding on how long to keep your personal data, we consider its amount, nature, and sensitivity, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and any applicable legal requirements.
Your legal rights
You can contact us with regard to the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You may request to have a copy of the personal data we hold on you.
- If you think that we hold incorrect personal data about you, you can request to have it corrected
- You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data or restrict how it is used.
- Where you have provided us with consent to use your personal data, you can withdraw this at any time.
- You have the right to object to processing of your personal data for certain purposes.
- You can request to provide a third party of your choice with your personal data.
We’ll try to respond to all requests within one month. If your request is complicated or if you have made a large number of requests, it may take us longer. If this is the case, we’ll let you know.
We use Google Analytics which helps us find out:
- the number of people who visit our websites
- the most popular pages
- amount of time people spend in each area of our websites
- the type of information they’re searching for
These insights help us understand how to improve our websites.
- browser types
- operating systems
- referring sites that sent visitors to us
- the dates and time of a visit
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data or if you have a concern about how your personal data is used and would like to contact the Data Protection Officer, please email us at email@example.com.